Committed to the Cause
Passionate about peace, coexistence
and social justice. For everyone´s right to Life in wellness and happiness!
Director of Operations
Experienced, trustworthy, fun. These are just a few of the ways coworkers describe this invaluable member of our team. Rosa Lynn is truly a joy to be around and makes it a pleasure to come to work every single day.
Director of Communications
With us since our founding, Ash is one of our veteran team members.
Our members bring their years of experience and skills to the forefront in helping our organization grow and succeed.
With a broad and comprehensive knowledge of all matters related to our organization, as well as the vision required to steer its course into the future. Charlie does have many core-competencies of every executive, as well as the visionary ideas to move our mission forward, defining our goal strategies and working plans.
Region manager for MENA
Abdelilah is one of our veteran team members.
Born in Morocco and holds a Bachelor’s degree in Private Law from the Faculty of Economics and Law University Mohamed I, Oujda.
· Member of Mimouna Association, educate civil society on Jewish heritage in Morocco.
· Member of Yala Young Leaders – a Middle East and North Africa (MENA) movement of young leaders fostering dialogue and change.
· Member of The Muslim Jewish Conference (MJC), a dialogue and leadership organization for students and young professionals.
· Member of Moroccan-Jewish Interfaith Dialogue with Mimouna Association and AJC (American Jewish Committee) ACCESS.
· Member of The Muslim Jewish Interfaith Coalition a community Orthodox Jews and Conservative Muslims, Jews of Middle Eastern and North African descent and Arab Muslims, and young professionals and more senior professionals.
Interests are diverse and range from educational research to critical thinking frameworks, and extend to other domains such as cognitive psychology, alternative medicine and a lot more.
A global citizen, a dedicated humanity advocate and physician who is determined to do her best to make a positive impact!
Global Health Impact is created with the vision and drive to improve the state of our world many steps at the time, focusing on developing the organization with determination and integrity from a place of humanity and love.
My motto and own quote:
"My mission is the Humanity, my nation is the Earth and my religion is the Peace!"
Director of Communications
is " A Human. A Naturalist. A bookworm. A worldpeace maker. " Always passionate about foreign languages, she can speak more than 5 languages. Her involvement in a wide range of NGOs with a global and social impact, allowed her to polish a variety of leadership, communication and empowerment skills. “I have been named the worldpeace maker by my relatives since I am always trying to leave a positive impact wherever I go.” She has participated and organized more than hundreds of workshops, events and campaigns (National, African and international). Maroua is the project coordinator and youth mobilizer at Youth SDG Action campaign in Morocco (the 2030th Agenda) with the sustainable development’s youth organization, a winner of the UN SDG Action Campaign awards. She is president and co-founder of World Merit Rabat, an international organization that works on the SDGs and youth empowerment, she is always conducting projects for youth empowerment and providing impactful opportunities for her members. She helped emerge a new generation of Merit leaders who are managing their own sustainable projects and she lately was named “MERIT SUCCESS LEADER” at the international World Merit Summit. She is president and founder of Lions Club, serving the community with the Humanitarian projects and the club got the governor recognition award after 6 months of its creation. She won with her team, HRH the Princess of Denmark Award of Gender Equality for a startup that works on empowering rural women farmers. Professionally wise, she is a sustainable development project manager at MOHAMMED VI Polytechnic University, a university led by OCP FOUNDATION, the international mining corporate Leader in the international market.
Thought and creativity Leader
Entrepreneur and associative actor, Elmahdi has worked, for nearly 25 years, in corporate and associative professions. During this period, he
held the positions of sales and marketing manager in large organizations before co-founding his second humanitarian association
dedicated to the support of isolated populations in mountainous areas, and thus naturally turning towards the profession of accompaniment, with a strong component around human development, and co-founding his third NGO.
It carries out expertise and tailor-made support activities for territories and companies on the themes of Social and Environmental Responsibility, social and solidarity economy and precariousness.
Certified in several approaches that combine neurosciences and impactful communication, he is passionate about supporting the development of precarious populations with a participative and appreciative approach.
He uses the expertise developed in his career to see how to duplicate the right approaches, primarily in mountainous and rural areas with local actors and partners, in the framework of an innovative, integrated, appreciative and regenerative approach. He is the author of several articles, conferences and interventions in this field.
▪ Leadership and Change Management in a participatory and appreciative approach
▪ Mental and emotional coaching dedicated to social entrepreneurs and associations
▪ Business development and loyalty building, communication and public relations.
▪ Member Provincial Commission for Economic Development Rhamna, human development expert
▪ Partner, AccSens Authentic Accompaniment, Coaching & Training (since 2017)
▪ Holder of the Collective Emergencies Research Chair, Ecole Centrale Casablanca (2 years)
▪ Coach and consultant, accompaniment of territories, associations and social entrepreneurs (25 years)
▪ Founding President Amal Biladi Foundation, development of villages in rural and mountainous areas
▪ Founding Vice-President of the humanitarian association El Baraka Angels
▪ Past Secretary General Centre for Young Leaders Morocco, in charge of youth entrepreneurship
▪ Past board member Fédération PME-PMI, in charge of the new information technologies sector
▪ Founding member of Baraka (world peace, child and environmental protection, etc.).
▪ Professional Certifications in Organizational Coaching, Appreciative Inquiry, Ericksonian Approach,
(Casablanca, Paris), Stress Management
▪ Participation in the International Visitors Leadership Program in the USA in 2016, Civil Society theme (3 weeks,
only North Africa representative)
▪ Diploma ESCEM Poitiers specialization in Marketing-Sales, IVLP NGOs 2016
intervention ▪ Elmahdi works regularly in French, English and Arabic.
Sherry Jane B. Pagay
Region manager Philippines
Sherry Jane is currently taking up Juris Doctor at San Beda University in the Philippines and as well as currently taking courses at Harvard Medical School. But on top of this, she is also immersed into her charitable, religious, socio-economic organization.